Kamis, 15 November 2012

Canon MP110 won't print, paper won't feed

Months have gone by with having a paper feeding problem! I was really getting frustrated because I print out coupons, and for those that know what I mean, after you click to print them once, you can't print them again!!! I tried dumping it upside down, shaking vigorously, unscrewing the back, shining a flashlight to see what might be stuck, etc, etc... FINALLY I put a thin piece of cardboard through the feeder (I used a birthday card torn in half) backwards (through the front first) then shined my flashlight in the top and saw something red with a rounded edge poking out.

Thinking..."What on earth could this possibly be?!" The more I prodded at it, the more it went inside the printer. After many tries with the piece of card, I was SUCCESSFUL in pushing it to a point that I could turn the printer upside down and shake it out. It was a RED POKER CHIP! My husband and I don't gamble, but sometimes we play Texas Hold'Em with friends using just cards and no money. The Poker set is in the same room as my printer with all of our other games, and I must have set the chips on the printer, and one slid into the feeder!